View Single Post
coralproper
Grand Member

Member Since Dec 2007
Default Feb 21, 2008 at 10:51 PM

I got a thread deleted that had nothing to do with debate IMO, though I never got a chance to see any responce if there were any before it was deleted

Just trying to conversate, with like and open minds, Imo if someone don't like what some write and don't feel it is supportive DONT READ OR RESPOND IMO to the paticular thread, why let a select few who seem to be in a little click here IMO, dominate this forum, then say, well its for everyone or all beliefs, but then the same few, with the same beliefs, seem to complain and complain, everytime someone opens conversation to something they feel is not what everyone should believe, and ruin the open door type policy that you say is here, cause I see very few non strict bible followers who are not harrased (by a few) in some form or way if they make any comment not acceptable to a (few) strict bible followers beliefs...In this very small click

if they are so close to the Judge that they feel the can do the judging, for the judge, why are they even here imo, they should be able to get all the support they need from the Judge......all a little wierd to me

say what you may, but thats what I see going on here, though I can be out of line with this, its what I see going on, this policy seems contrary

I understand this may just mean I am the wierd one

sorry Doc, if I am out of line here with this but seems the only people getting any support in this forum, is the ones who already believe like the majority, or are receptive to starting to belive like them

I understand the fine line and all, but the only ones I see in a uproar are a (few) claiming to have that ultimate peace, and to have all the answers for us, who don't make that claim

Note: not a ALL claiming to have this peace are doing this, just a small click of them who seem to conspire against anyone who don't follow suit

once again sorry if I just stepped out of line , but this is what I see going on here, IMO

I will make a concious effort to be receptive to these select (fews) demands on some of us, if that is the only way I am aloud to post here, though once again its just seems so contrary

Kind Regards
Eddie
coralproper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote