seeker33
Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2017
1,603 hugs
given
Default Aug 15, 2018 at 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guileless View Post
No one has been disrespectful to me. Just a general observation. People seem to get ganged up on there at times. Thought moderators may want to know.

I don't see this often but I've noticed some hostility from time to time. Not towards myself I feel safe here, but I noticed concerning others. In such cases we can use the triangle with an exclamation mark to report.

However many times the messages are not openly aggressive, there's no name calling or threats, so most of the time is very subjective, how things are perceived. It's a matter of individual sensitivity. So if we find something rude, it may or may not be against the rules.

I personally find one recent thread in the psychotherapy forum started yesterday judgemental. It seems to me that a few members are secretly judging the OP there although no rules have been violated. So it's difficult to be objective on a forum like this.

However I must say that in the majority of threads there's no problem and this is certainly the best and most safe forum I've ever visited.

I love nature, simplicity and minimalism
seeker33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, katydid777, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky