View Single Post
DahveyJonez

Member Since Aug 2018
13 hugs
given
Default Aug 22, 2018 at 10:05 AM

I canna say about whether its narcissistic personality disorder or some other disorder but there is a common refrain in a number of your posts - how your sister comes at you full force if you dare defend yourself in the least, how you are a 'monster' if you disagree with her in any way, etc.,. I'd be willing to wager she is a lot more violent - spontaneously violent - towards you than you are letting on here.

Reminds me of the man who tells the arresting police officer, "well, I wouldn't have shot him if he hadn't tried to stop me from stealing his truck. It was his fault for getting in my way."

Bank robber tells accomplice, when asked why he cold-bloodily guns down 5 bank employees, "I told them not to move. If they hadn't set off the alarm, they'd still be alive. It was their fault. They deserved what they got."

Do you follow? Do you see the commonality in the logic, in the thinking?

Let me ask, has she ever come to you and indicated in any way whatsoever that she had done anything wrong or hurt you? Do you think she even sees another human being with thoughts and feelings?

What you have been describing is no different than a wife who suffers years of incredible abuse at the hands of a hateful, bullying, alcoholic man. In this case, the criminal happens to be a sister.
DahveyJonez is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Tsukaregirl