View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
44.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Aug 25, 2018 at 03:46 PM

WE are getting together with some friends of ours for her birthday at a fancy restaurant. I went to good willl to find a dress that fit because I have gained so much weight that nothing fits.
sigh

well I found a dress that fit but my belly stuck out so much with a girdle it makes it more tolerable. looking forward/straight on, you can't tell my belly looks pregnant only when you look side profile ways does this show the weight gain in my belly. The girdle helps smooth the look out and it is the first time that I have something that shows cleavage! maybe they won't notice my belly....

I would say my experience at good will was a good one. I only tried on 6 dresses before I settle on this one. $6.50 can't beat it.
We are to meet them at 7 pm...there may be other people there but I have no control over that. I have already drank 2 big beers to combat social anxiety issues. and it is only close to 4pm.

Jeff got me a heat pack for my neck. It is microwavable and is wonderful on my neck, back and shoulders. I tried it last night and I really like it.!
He also bought me 2 jerry douglas's CD's.

He is a dough borough (I know that is not the correct spelling).
He plays with allison Krause and the union station band.
So I am looking forward to listening to them.
Blue grass and other music types not sure as I have not listened to them yet.
bizi

who is taking it easy this saturday.

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote