Thread: lupus or what?
View Single Post
Jennifer1084

Member Since Jun 2006
Default Feb 23, 2008 at 05:36 PM

Yeah I think you are right sky. I know my doctor has told me before that I am still full of adrenaline from when I was assaulted. I rock all of the time now and things like that as well. I am always in fight or flight mode and I can feel that. I do wonder if that is the cause of all these problems. I really didn't have these problems before the assault. I had so many probelems withh all of that and well your right I have been through so much the last year. I did move out of the assisted living too in October. I now live on my own. I have moved a few times but I like where I am at now. I am afraid that it won't last though. I am starting to struggle and things too. I think my depression is getting worse the last few weeks and I have started switching more again, that really scares me. I have also been really impulsive and compulsive at the same time too, that's not a good combination. I don't know what to do. I am just trying to make it through. I will keep fighting until the end but it's going to be hard and I am going to get tired like I am. I have a long road ahead of me I think and well I think I am just working so hard that I get a little worn down sometimes. Well thank you so much for your comment, both of you. I feel so much better when people respond to my posts it helps me see that there are people out there who do care. So thank you.
Jennifer1084 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote