View Single Post
Msilva

Member Since Feb 2018
Default Aug 27, 2018 at 09:07 AM

Thank you!

I do not know exactly what are the symptoms... But I can try to describe in one word - paranoia.
Say - she worked as a nanny for a little while - the family would ask her if the child had eaten or not (what I assume to be absolutely reasonable) it would make her believe that the family were suspecting that she was not "trying to feed" the child, then she would tell me, I would say that she should not feel uncomfortable, its nothing behind a simple question, then she would say to me that she was suspecting that the family had cameras on the house without her knowledge, my answer was: ask them, they can if you agree or have suspicions from you, etc - bot stop worrying if you are doing nothing wrong... this would go on and on for weeks until she finally argues with the family (for about 10 more reasons by then) and leave... But every conversation about this matter with me was very stressful because she would say that I was not believing her, etc
Her boyfriendS - poor them all - she even accused me of having feelings for one guy because I knew him from high school, so I could not be around him without her presence.
There were several occasions with me, other family members, friends, boyfriends, work etc... and she how can not see that?
is it a symptom?
Msilva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Wild Coyote