1,834 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 31, 2018 at 04:56 AM

Emails...

Me to him:

Quote:
Hi T

I've been doing much better this week after another challenging session. I think that has a lot to do with the time we spent connecting towards the end of last session. I was able to take that feeling of connection away with me. I still feel it actually.

The reason I'm emailing is that I have given some thought to transitional objects after you offered me (a toy I have given a name and character to) last session. I was very, very touched; I know you missed him last time. My feeling was that you were willing to make a sacrifice for my wellbeing, which means a lot to me.
That said, I think he needs to be home where he belongs, but I might benefit from a transitional object anyway. I was wondering if you could perhaps choose me a stone from your bowl that I could take away with me? Which stone you choose isn't as important as the fact it is chosen by you for me. Hope that makes sense and is okay with you.

You were in my dream last night. It was your birthday.

Thank you, and see you next week
With love
Echos
He replied really quickly:

Quote:
Hi Echos,

I'm very pleased to hear you are doing much better and its useful to know that spending more time intentionally connecting towards the end of the session seems to help. I have been wondering whether it would be helpful to do that at the start of our session sometimes?

I am very happy to choose you a stone to take away - I like that idea.

I look forward to hearing about your version of my birthday next week!

Warm wishes, T

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127, CantExplain, circlesincircles, Lemoncake, Lilana, LonesomeTonight, SalingerEsme