Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 02, 2018 at 05:03 PM

Well said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby View Post
Who's getting told off? I don't know of anyone getting told off.

As far as "brownie points" go, we don't give any brownie points out to anyone here. We don't treat anyone differently if they've written something for PC, donated to a community fund or anything else. We don't have time to do anything like that and we don't take sides with anyone either. To us, that would be game playing and as I said, we're too busy to do that. In otherwords, we don't have "pets" or "favorites".

Whisper, we understand that you come from another forum that you feel treated you unfairly, but please understand that we are a different forum and we have our guidelines that we use when issues arise. We know you have your "spidey sense" going but is it really fair to us to be continually compared to another forum?

Take care!

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
katydid777

Thanks for this!
healingme4me