4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 02, 2018 at 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesaw View Post
Well said.
Very well said, indeed.

I can attest to PC being like night and day to numerous other places out there in InternetLand.

It really was my 'this is it. If this place is like the rest, I toss in the towel.'

I was searching for a place, anyplace while I was still recovering and trying to piece together my life after heartbreak and the betrayal of abuse. I mean certainly there's an underlying disorder that factored into his behaviors and there aren't places that are genuinely for partners of. PC, if I needed to unload a whole bunch of anger about my ex I could without judgement in the way I was judged and with compassion, etc.

I was in a dark place soon after what happened to me that happened elsewhere. I. Agree with sabby.

It's going to be ok, ok?

Oh and I was in jest about rolling out the carpet, like they would at the Oscars as opposed to dusting off the carpet. They reach out to you hear and you can have your voice heard and your point of view respected if anything is questionable. Just so long as you don't start lashing back out at them of course.
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32891