View Single Post
Anonymous40796

Default Sep 06, 2018 at 09:04 PM

I got new stuff in the mail. One of the things is The Name of the Wind 10 year anniversary edition. I gave away my original copy to roommate's nephew because his favorite series is Ender's Game, and what Ender's game is to sci fi, name of the wind is to fantasy. Also, I started listening to the audiobook, but it has a terrible narrator. So I stopped listening, and I'm just going to listen to it.

I also have a few new other books, one is "What is Philosophy by Deluze" A guy I follow on twitter has been tweeting quotes that I like so far so I thought I'd give it a chance. I also got a copy of Thomas Paine's Common Sense and The Crisis in America.

My new replacement phone finally came in... I will not buy another Android, because it's so systematic in spying on whatever I'm doing. I'm at the café and it advertises coffee. I get home and have McDonald's for the first time in a year and it advertises McDonalds. Twitter Advertised my Local Chain credit union bank. I was talking about cat food with a friend and it advertised cat food. And facebook tried to get me to like the auto mechanic I went to fix my car. It's not even a big shop. Nearly every time I can trace it logically from advertisement to how it must have spied on me. I know im not delusional because I'm not panicking about it at all. It's just the facts. :-/

Oh and I had a veggie delight from subway on flat bread. Their vegetarian option is pretty good to be honest. Although my vegan friend compares subway to mcdonalds. Like, its 60% vegetables I'm eating. :/ Is their bread and cheese that bad? Also the topping im using is just the vinaigrette. bah.

Hugs from:
Sometimes psychotic

Thanks for this!
Sometimes psychotic