View Single Post
guilloche
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2014
2,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 06, 2018 at 09:29 PM

OMG... I actually had to check a bunch of them. And, it makes no sense... It often seems kind of random when they say these things. Except for the thing about "I like you!" - that was in the context of, "I like you! But I feel like we're not working, and I want to help and don't know what to do!"

This week... my poor regular T. I was telling her about the visit with the neurofeedback T (a "meet and greet" to see if I liked her) - I had tried to explain my horrible history with T's of yore to NFB T, who commented that she was surprised (that these Ts thought I was difficult), because I seemed to have a... (and this is a direct quote) "delightful personality".

I found that hilarious, and relayed it to current T... thinking she'd understand (being on the receiving end of my not-so-delightful-personality for the last year)... and her response was, "Wait? Didn't I tell you that I found you delightful? I thought I said that!?"

No. No, dear T. You have not called me delightful. Please do not. All it's going to do is make me think understand me even less!!!
guilloche is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
atisketatasket, LonesomeTonight