Thread: Welcome!
View Single Post
PrettyTough

Member Since Sep 2018
Default Sep 08, 2018 at 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker1950 View Post
I would like to talk about a specific experience I had here...In this last relationship attempt I had with the Psych. Ph.D., I discussed my spirituality with him, to which Ohe repied, "it was all in my mind."
Since then, in the emotional recovery, I've had a very hard time returning to my spiritual base, feeling somehow that revealing that to him contributed to the rejection. Trying to manage on my own, without spiritual support or counseling. I'm okay, but now looking back to my spiritual roots. Feeling the need for this, but also wavering.
Patty
Ooooh that's so difficult to recover from. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I was watching a YouTube video of a very old interview from the 60's where a psychiatrist was diagnosing a woman with paranoid delusions because she heard voices. But the voices were of her deceased mother and sister and I was thinking. OMG that's not paranoia, she's psychic. How sad for that spiritually sensitive lady to be treated so. Anyway, you have to understand that a lot of people do not believe in anything after this life and so they have to conclude that. That's ok, you know better right? So, listen to your inward voice and move on. If it were me I'd drop that therapist and find one who understands. My therapist is a psychic intuit as am I.
PrettyTough is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nushi, Serpentine Leaf