View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,951 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 10, 2018 at 07:49 PM

I heard my managers say that they might start scheduling some people in my department later in the day. I’m pretty sure I’ll be one of those people. I have a completely open schedule. Any day of the week from 5 to closing. I also worked regularly in the afternoon for half of the 10 months I’ve been there. So they know I can be alone and get a lot done. I’m having mixed feelings about it. They pressured me so much to switch to the mornings. Then they just scheduled me all of a sudden and I didn’t say anything. However, this getting up early thing isn’t working too well. I also save quite a bit of money by sleeping in until 11, starting work at noon and coming home at 7 and having no time for anything else. I don’t know. Maybe they will change their mind about the whole thing

I’m worried though because some of the time there is nothing to do when I work that late. So I have to go out on the floor. Saturday at 5 in the afternoon is horrible. They also for some unknown reason think being on the floor is my favorite thing. It seems they just pulled that out of their butt. If I did anything it was voicing the opposite.

Just when things were going good.