View Single Post
Anonymous445852

Default Sep 17, 2018 at 03:21 PM

Thanks everyone. I know there's a difference, cell vs home phone, but not when there's no data and it's just used for calling or texting. Anyways. It's a fairly new thing he's doing. Apparently he says if he leaves it in his pocket or at work somehow the battery is dying because it will turn the camera on or unlock, even with a pass code.

But I asked him why he doesn't want me looking anymore. He said it's b/c I deleted my own text I sent him. I guess he's right, I don't have a right to do that, even if its me that sent it. But I don't think that's all there is to it somehow.

He could hide things in other ways if he really wanted to. So yeah, free access doesn't mean there's nothing to hide. It's me that has to show some trust, it just made me suspicious, I have issues, my ex used to sleep with the stupid cellphone and I found out he was cheating. Anyways, thanks. I guess it's a boundary issue.

I really didn't care until he acted this way, saying I cant touch his phone. I stay at his place by myself and I'd never go in his drawers or look at his mail. Its just the darn phone bugs me, when the guy is afraid to just leave it on the table when before there was no problem. He'd even ask me to check who texted when he was busy or driving before. I don't really think its just because i deleted one stupid text of mine. Well it's up to me to decide to just trust him.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote