Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 22, 2018 at 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
I agree with Mickey. I never ask my fiance to show me his phone or his messages. And vice versa. We respect each other's right to privacy and trust one another, most importantly. We don't want to or need to know each other's business in that way -- and if he ever wanted to vent to a friend about anything I've done that upset him, he has that right without me knowing, and vice versa.
Great point. I text with my daughter all kind of stuff not for guys eyes, just girly stuff or she shares with me her personal life. My husband wouldn’t want to read it even if it was in front of his face and certainly would never ask to see.

Sometimes it’s not just our privacy but also others’ who we might be talking/texting/emailing to.

Also our work emails are on both our phones and we both have very confidential info on there, it would be potentially HIPPA violation for others to see it even if they are our spouses.

But I think if people suspect their loved ones cheat then it’s a different issue all together and seeing their phones won’t solve that. Cheaters find ways to cheat.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky