LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.2k hugs
given
Default Sep 23, 2018 at 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl from Europe View Post
He started to disclose a lot about himself, telling me for example that "he feels there is something in his character that could made him cheat on his wife", that he feels frustrated as a therapist, telling me he is going to visit my home town and asking where to go to eat pizza and then we were texting about how he liked it, what placed he was visiting, and stuff like this. He didn't stop to tell some flirtatious comments, like on the last session he concentrated at the end of the session on the "elements": he was talking about element of earth and told me do I feel earth under my feet, than do I feel water - saliva in my mouth, and then he said smiling at me in a suggestive way "And as for the fire... let's better leave the fire's topic alone...".

This is the part that really jumps out to me as a red flag, especially his comment that he feels like he could cheat. And the fire thing. And the way he said what he did about the perfume--had he just said, "What's that perfume you're wearing?" that might not have been a big deal, but the way he went on about it, and how he said it brightened his office seems really off to me. I know the attention can feel really good, particularly because you're having issues in your marriage. But I'd try looking for a different T.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote