View Single Post
Tucson
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 25, 2018 at 12:58 PM

My weight is 172. No exercise today, so I need to stay with the target of 2200 calories.

There was a mistake with my meal service. They shipped three orders. One was an order that was double shipped. Before I suspended my account, it was too late for the next shipment . So I am ending up with 24 meals. Most of this I need to eat within a week. They are well balanced meals, so this is their favor.

FWIW Their game is for you to select a meal plan. Then they select the meals for you, which you can make changes. But once the cutoff date has arrived, they will ship all the meals that have been selected at that time by you and their meal plan. There is no “checkout” feature. Silly me, I was not done with my selection. I may not have wanted to order anything at all. So if you do not want any meals shipped for the week, you have to deselect all that which was selected. Then the next week arrives for the same thing to happen all over again. It is all there to increase their income.