View Single Post
Tucson
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 28, 2018 at 12:36 AM

6223 steps. 2.28 miles ran. Burned 252 calories. This makes for a target of 2452. I have consumed 2459 calories. Good enough.

On my first mile, once again I was paying less attention to the stats as I was running for fun. But I still pushed myself a bit. I did not get the cardio workout value that I did yesterday, but it still was a good workout. Nevertheless, I still did get some good stats. I ran a 12:20 minute mile.

On the way back, I did intervals of running very fast, and then walking until rested, and then repeating this. I did not push myself that hard, but I was able to sustain intervals of an average of 9 mph for thirty seconds. Now if I can keep up a moderate walk between runs, and stretch out my running, I would like to see what I can do for the overall mile.

I am continuing to progress. Not too far in the future, I want to get a gym membership that comes with an exercise coach. I need to start working on my upper body.