Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,789 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 07, 2018 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human3284 View Post
Hello! This happened in summer of 2017. So there is this friend that was in the hospital and as the friend I am got all worried as she had a blood clot in her lungs and gallstones issues, I was messaging her if I could visit her, she said no she only wanted her family there, so I said are you sure? i'd love to visit you and keep you company and see that you're ok, but she still said no just her family. She called me the best and only one who offered to come in with a smiley face, then other stuff happened and it REALLY seemed like she liked to meet me for a coffee and talk, enjoy eachothers company and it was amazing! never really had a friendship like this, yes I also like her but that's for a different story. Seemed like everything was going great, had an awesome girl I started getting close with, then it slowly fizzled away and now it seems barely there. I'm the reason why she could take time off work the doctors urged her to do (loaned her money).

She just started a new business, but I have rarely heard from her in 2018. It's kinda depressing, our last coffee date was in May and Dec 2017 was our last phone call, messaged her recently but she ignores me in texts now so had to use facebook and she would love to catch up soon but she's really busy right now which I understand. So we are going to be catching up over the phone in a few weeks as I messaged her I noticed we have not done that in a while and I miss us talking, but I also messaged her I'm proud of her, will always wish she succeeds and that she's an awesome person and to just keep on smiling.

I dunno what I'm really saying here, I guess I just miss the old times we used to have but it always seems too hard being friends with her, if she's not working she normally only wants to hang around her family...makes it hard to keep up and my idea of a friendship seem to differ from hers. Maybe I should start it back with just phone calls and coffee and slowly try getting better at this.

Another thing regarding phone calls...how often should I call her? much more busy now but in the past she said any time and she will call me back if she could, but my phone phobia I have I could only manage once every month. I feel like if I call the person will say "not this person again", i've told her but she said she likes talking to me. We would normally call for 40-60 minutes, sometimes she calls when she's upset and crying too, going through hard times.
I feel like she just using you! I don't feel that she is a very good friend. I feel like she just saying she like you when she not all in that to you. How about joining a club something that could help you meet new people?
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
astoldbyginger, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
astoldbyginger, Blogwriter