View Single Post
SheHulk07
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2013
871 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 08, 2018 at 09:55 PM

Saw T today, and as soon as we Sat down he wished me a happy belated birthday and asked me how it was. We talked about that and how Friday night was with the show I went to, how my H has been super jealous about it and all that. I told him I had a horrible headache and that I wasn't hungover but I think it's because I didn't take my meds for 3 days. He got curious about that so we discussed that a little more about how I had the med and wish I wasn't even on it but withdrawal from it sucks. Told him I SH this morning before I had to go see my PCP and he was trying to read into that more. Told him it was just the timing and was more about the fact that I was upset about waking up to my H standing next to my bed in the middle of the night. Started talking about the SH more in depth and He asked if I was uncomfortable with him asking so many questions about it. He asked some generic questions like how are my kids doing and if they have a fall break coming up. At one point during the end I got quiet and he asked me where my mind went. I replied that I had zoned out and started thinking about H but didn't want to say it outloud in fear that I was being a broken record. He told me that some things need to be talked about over and over again, and encouraged me to speak up and say whatever is on my mind even if it doesn't flow with the conversation or any other reason. I just agreed and we ended the session there.

Last edited by SheHulk07; Oct 09, 2018 at 12:28 AM..

Hugs from:
LabRat27, LonesomeTonight, lucozader, Siennasays, SlumberKitty, WarmFuzzySocks