View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
85 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2018 at 11:25 AM

Anyone else constantly lose or forget stuff? Every day, it happens to me. Sometimes, I find a lost object, sometimes not, even if I know it has to be in the house because I didn't leave home between the time I first used it and losing it. Today, I lost a vacuum cleaner attachment. God knows where it is.

I lost my doctor's letter of disability but did eventually locate it and put it in a labelled folder in the filing cabinet in the folder with my medical info.

Once, I lost my cell phone, called it and didn't hear it. Later, I found it in the refrigerator. After that, I downloaded a free app with super loud ring tones. It still doesn't always help me, but if my daughter is home, she can hear it. I have constant tinnitus, plus there is the issue of me listening to music loudly while jogging/walking.

Another time, I lost my keys, but it was crazy. I had just parked and turned off the car and gotten out, took my daughter out (she was a toddler) and couldn't find the keys. Dumped out my purse. Not there. After about 20 minutes of searching (I'm serious here), I decided to look at the top of the car; I can't see most of the top. It's not tall, but a Subaru Forester is tall enough, I don't see much of the car top. I saw my melted frappucino up there, felt along behind it, and there were my keys. After that, we started keeping a hidden spare key.

When we had better financial circumstances, I lost my cell phone multiple times at the gym. Luckily, it was a small gym, and the people there were honest. I don't know, after it happened over 5 times, I started leaving the phone in the locker with my purse in the dressing room while working out.

Yesterday, I gassed up the car, and then I realized I had left the car running while getting gas.

OMG, I am getting beyond tired of this!

Seroquel, Cymbalta, , propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Anonymous55879, CrT0811, Fuzzybear, Sunflower123, unaluna, Wild Coyote, xRavenx

Thanks for this!
BipolaRNurse, CrT0811, xRavenx