View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2018 at 04:13 PM

What is interesting about your last post, Saidso, is the inner shift to inclusion and providing ways for people to volunteer their assistance, rather than their feeling something is being demanded of them.

Business can be all sorts of ways. Part of the trap that's set around avoiding "all that touchy-feely stuff" is making it dicey just how one is supposed to raise issues about relationships, trust, communication, ugly games, power moves, non-response, and so on. And that's the intent of the crowd setting that tone. The tone is never let's avoid "all that bullying-dominating stuff" is it?

Re: J Steinbeck. He opened each day's work with a 'letter' to his editor that were collected and sent in once a week with his weekly stack of pages. It served him, as I'm finding it serves be here: to clear my mind, to get my irritations on paper, to refresh my strengths.

I could write these in my special journal, but I find the hybrid identity allowed via forums like this intriguing. I can write freely more or less for myself, and yet there are witnesses and correspondents, too, if they decide to engage. Still, we could pass another on the street and not know it.

It'll be interesting to see a masters or phd degree research on what this all can do for us. For now, I make may way with great help from you, my screen-pals.

Revu2

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky