View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,035 hugs
given
Default Oct 12, 2018 at 06:11 PM

Work was kind of frustrating today. My department manager is so immature. He’s constantly joking around and goofing off and talking about coworkers who have the day off or who are not in the room at the moment. He talks about them behind their back and the things he says are mean and nasty and he is just a bully. My other coworkers think he is hilarious and are unaware that he talks about them too when they are not around. He is almost 40 years old and you’d expect better from a department manager. I know he says stuff about me but I don’t really care it’s just that I find his comments about other people so rude and so distracting. I tried complaining once and he just deneid it and then I didn’t want to start stuff anymore so I’ve just been trying to ignore it, but it seems like it’s just getting worse.

He doesn’t yell. I have had managers throw things at me and slam things in front of me. He’s not like that at all. He’s just rude and mean but not a screamer or a yeller. I don’t think there’s anything I can do. I know he has been looking for work closer to his house since he commutes pretty far each way.

But today was so annoying. Plus the way everyone just feeds into it.