View Single Post
UpDownAround
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2017
493 hugs
given
Default Oct 14, 2018 at 08:27 AM

Pretty much break-even day yesterday, I think. Hard to be sure with sporadic TRX exercise, walking a couple of miles and mowing lawn. My best guess at calories burned could be off by 200 either way. On the other side of the equation were some estimated baked goods.

I have managed to stay below my cap, but I am close enough to it that it gives me a lot of anxiety. I manage to have enough discipline to stay just below it but have had trouble pushing a little harder to drop a few and give me more breathing room and less anxiety.

I will do more sporadic TRX today, workout at PF in the morning and weigh on Tuesday.

EDIT: Downloading and testing interval timers for circuit training. Setting up 15 minute workouts. Will probably get in 3 or 4. Tried 75 seconds of exercise, 15 seconds to prepare for next, 10 rounds for 15:00 and that seemed about right. Mixed in a couple of sets of shin touch windmills to give my arms a break. Even though I am doing arms, legs and core on the TRX there is always some arm involvement. I have found a number of exercises I can do for 75 seconds at reasonable intensity and still be able to do something different 15 seconds later. Just have to move between muscle groups and not do any of the exercises that are too hard and not get the angle too low (how you adjust the weight on TRX is move your feet forward (assuming you are facing where it is hung), lower angle and reducing how much body weight the feet support).
EDIT 2: Going to switch to 80/10 testing next timer. Was sort of doing that anyway (starting before it said to if I was ready).

|And in the end it's only round and round
|
Pink Floyd - Us and Them
|
|bipolar II, substance use disorder, ADD
|lamictal, straterra
|

Last edited by UpDownAround; Oct 14, 2018 at 12:25 PM..