View Single Post
xiximmxi

Member Since May 2016
179 hugs
given
Smile Oct 16, 2018 at 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRavenx View Post
Yes, I did tell her the last time she gave me the silent treatment that I was very hurt and upset. I made it very clear that I would not accept that kind of treatment again and that if she ever had a problem with something in the future, to tell me. I gave her a chance, and this time is especially hurtful, because she knows how I reacted last time and how hurtful it was for me.

I don't think I'm going to reach out, because I really did give her a chance and thought she changed. It just hurts that I invested a lot into this friendship, and it feels like such a waste.
Hi Raven!

I'm glad you took the higher road and gave her a second chance.

I've had a friend like this once. I ended our friendship by just telling her that I cannot talk to her anymore because I've communicated my feelings toward her multiple times and nothing has ever changed permanently. It got to the point where I felt like our friendship won't even be continued if I stopped putting in my effort, and it should never be like that. Every relationship is a give & take and if they can't even meet you half way, they will never go the full way to save the friendship when it's in trouble.

Simply wish her the best, and spend your energy more on people who deserve and appreciate your love.

Hugs from:
Wild Coyote, xRavenx

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, xRavenx