View Single Post
MJLouise

Member Since Oct 2018
78 hugs
given
Default Oct 17, 2018 at 03:15 AM

If you could pick two things that you currently have trouble doing that you could more easily do, what would they be?

I have trouble going places on my own without a kid or my husband with me without feeling panic/anxiety and just a sheer lack of motivation to.

I want to be able to go out and about like I used to. I used to be fiercely independent, would take the train and subway around NYC. Drove across country in my VW and visted the grand canyon on my own (in hindsight I may have been hypomanic during that though I was high on life) but I was still very independent.
Then I lost it somewhere after my second kid my anxiety started even though I was on Lamotragine. and then the fatigue, then after a couple of moves I stopped taking the meds all together instead of bringing my side effects to the doctor and adjusting the meds.

Now I can hardly ever make it to food shopping on my own even before this depressive episode hit. I had a hard time being my independant self.

***If you could learn one new skill with ease - a new language or an instrument etc- what would it be?

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341