View Single Post
SheHulk07
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2013
871 hugs
given
Default Oct 18, 2018 at 05:15 PM

Monday's session with T went okay. I told him that I've been recovering all weekend from this evil cold I've had. He said he could still hear it in my voice. We talked about my autoimmune disease and I educated him about my lack of immune system. He laughed and said that I bet I didn't think I'd be teaching him about that stuff. It was really okay, I don't mind talking about that. We talked about how I had MC on the Sunday before, and how I felt like it was a crap session because our T was late and let us out early. I talked about how my H was blaming me for seeing my Magic Men (look it up if you don't know but want to. I go every year for my birthday). At one point in the session I had a coughing fit that wouldn't stop so I got up to go to the waiting room for water and came back. That felt weird to me because I do things so routinely...come in and sit down the same way, get up and leave the same way. When I came back I felt disconnected from what we were previously talking about. T asked me if it hurt to talk, told him no, it's just this lingering crap. He reminded me that we're not meeting on Friday this week and we ended it with see you on Wednesday.

Hugs from:
ChickenNoodleSoup, LabRat27, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty