Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 19, 2018 at 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopdog View Post
The dreams about the therapist were usually some form of nightmare ranging from mild to very bad. I have had dreams about my mother and my person after their deaths and they are so real it is extremely jarring to wake up and remember they are not here.

I've had dreams about my grandmother, who passed away a few years ago, and it almost feels like she was visiting me in my dreams. There was one rather lovely one where we were in the ocean, and there were these dolphins swimming right near us, and she was telling me I should feed them (she was giving them some sort of food). I've also had some more depressing ones where she was close to death in the dreams. H's friend who passed away a few years ago shows up at times, too. And ex-MC's wife also appeared in a couple (despite my having never met her).

It's weird, I tend to have multiple dreams in a week involving people who've passed on, then none for weeks. I'm not sure what I believe about the afterlife, and this is going to sound pretty woowoo, but it's almost like, I don't know, I'm in a certain place those weeks where they can visit me in my dreams.
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
WarmFuzzySocks