View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default Oct 20, 2018 at 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Coyote View Post
(((((( nowinners and son ))))))

Of course you want to help your son.
Thank you for caring. I am sure you mean a lot to your son.

WC
Thank you for this message. I received my first check yesterday. Was able to give him some gift cards for food including one his dad wanted me to get for him. He seemed very depressed--of course he is, he is homeless and has been for a while. I told him I would be working on shelter (and I do hope to come up with something soon). I have been wanting him to go to a therapist because I worry he is bipolar and that is one (besides his parents/us) of the reasons he is in his current situation. He responded that he thinks he is a high functioning autistic savant. I just don't know and, of course, can't rule out what he says. I am really enjoying being with people at work and feel good I will be able to handle the job but the situation with my son clouds everything. It is usually the reason I can't sleep at night. It is the main thing that effects my relationship. I enjoy my husband so much but sometimes I think--if H **** then my son would come home (though it is a bit more complicated than that--our son has done some unexceptable things that would cause him to be kicked back out again if they were repeated). I hate having these thoughts but I do.....
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Innerzone, MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky