View Single Post
offroad711

Member Since Aug 2016
Default Oct 22, 2018 at 01:37 AM

This is probably not the same, but I have always struggled with the type of women I am attracted to. One day I think this girl is the most beautiful girl in the world and then my views suddenly shift and I say to myself am I really attracted to her or do I find this one more attractive... So I definitely think it could be your borderline.

Is it possible your subconsciously thinking your life would be simpler if you could just be attracted to men and not women? Less stigma in society etc. Maybe your trying to convince yourself your attracted to men, but when you test the theory by being intimite your "super grossed out the whole time"..."I did do it but honestly I hated it"

That does not sound like somebody wants to be with a man even though at times you might find them attractive. I can appreciate a ripped guys shoulders at the gym and actually told him they were awesome but that does not mean I would want to be intimite with him cause I would be super grossed out too. My girlfriend thought it was really weird that I told him his shoulders were awesome not sure if it was or not cause my bpd causes me to say all kinds of weird things-lol
offroad711 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky