View Single Post
therealme
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2005
235 hugs
given
Default Mar 01, 2008 at 02:57 PM

its been a while,
father dougal has been watching thundercats now for nearly 6 months none stop now..

father ted has returned from rome with a signed note from the pope, asking him to keep up the good work...

father jack was sober for nearly 3 minutes back in november, but then again i might of dreampt that........

father mellors went away on a world tour of churches, and got lost near to the local post office......

father dec and mrs doyle, found the worlds best tea bag....it was made by .......... well were would the sence in me telling you, when i have the last bag framed in our house on craggy island.

not a lot has happened on craggy island in the past 6 months but one day ........... father jack may say something other then feck off........... father dougal may change his name to liono............ father ted may find out it was father dec who wrote the note he has............. father mellors may find his way to the ferry port to get off craggy island ........... mrs doyle may make a cup of coffee...............
and i, father dec may go on a new quest to find the worlds best biscuit..........
untill then , i leave you with some words from father jack.................... feck , girls , drink.