View Single Post
wiretwister
we are one

Member Since Jul 2013
1,338 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 24, 2018 at 09:30 PM

my pdoc said he would sign disability papers when I was released from the hospital ... but I have to work ... or my family would be homeless ... my mgr says she sees " me struggling" even when I feel all is going well ... I am high functioning ... I also wrestle with depression ever day ... and the ocassional " stupid" day ... I was missing a lot of work but now I seem to have my meds fairly straightened out ...

I know they (managment) cuts me a lot of slack ... and there is still a need to skip a day now and then ... how I am really doing I have no idea ... as I resently learned I am having conversations that I have no memory of ...

we have lost several people lately so my stress level is rising every day ... I can feel it ... they are pushing harder and harder ... only my manager knows of my dx ... do the others discredit my issues ... to be honest I don't believe any of then care enough to even know I have issues ...

will I be able to keep working ... one day at a time seems the best policy ...

are you a troll ... do you have orange hair and live under a bridge ( yes that dates me) ... then you might be .... your pain can be very real reguardless of what anyone else says ... doing my best ... peace my friend ...

Tigger ..

https://www.pinterest.com/lovesoonkyu/
wiretwister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote