Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,811 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 25, 2018 at 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpDownAround View Post
I have my same old answer you are probably tired of hearing - logging helps. I can see how much protein/carbs/fat I have consumed as well as a few other things if I choose to see them like fiber, sugar, salt and maybe some vitamins (I know it tells me when I log something that I have enough vitamin C). I try to always make sure there is fruit (no problem for me; I love fruit and always keep some around at home) and vegetables (same, but requires some thought/prep) in my diet. It would also help you with getting up to a healthy level - you should always average more than 1200 a day for good health.

If I have any ground to make up, I usually treat myself to a sweet snack or two. If you want to lean toward healthy, a handful of raisins and nuts will go over 100 calories and I can eat a few handfuls. I consider few foods to be truly unhealthy; there are unhealthy mixes that have too much of one thing or another (like too much fat or salt during one day) but very few single foods.
Yeah sorry I guess I do sound like a broken record. For someone who’s lost and kept off a lot of weight I sure am clueless when it comes to nutrition. I’ll try not to be so annoying.

Today I weighed myself and I was 154.8.

I had a couple string cheeses that were 80 calories each. For lunch I a quesadilla which was 660 calories and then I tried Starbucks new drink and the way I ordered it it had 240 calories. There’s some whipped cream left that I might just leave there. I also had a diet Snapple that had 10 calories. For dinner I’ll probably just have a stuffed pepper that has 200 calories. Total I have down 1,260 but there’s a lot of whipped cream left in my cup so I’m not really sure on the exact amount.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Oct 25, 2018 at 02:14 PM..