View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 27, 2018 at 07:15 PM

I've been doing well I bought a digital scale a couple days ago, I haven't had one in years, and I was extremely conflicted over it when I was trying to decide if I should purchase it or not. I wanted it so I could keep track of my weight at home a little more often than every two months at my doctors, I didn't and don't have the intention of obsessing with it but I was scared it might lead to that so it sat in it's packaging for three days. I opened it today and weighed myself. I was so anxious before doing it but I simply got on saw my weight and got off, it was like it was no big deal, I didn't panic, freak out or start obsessing with the ED thoughts. I am so proud of that, it was simply a number and nothing more, it didn't impact my mood or emotions which was astounding.

Also, I ordered the "The Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Skills Workbook for Bulimia" so I'm looking forward to getting into that when it arrives.

I hope everyone is doing okay

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
eskielover, LucyD

Thanks for this!
LucyD