View Single Post
randomer123
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Oct 28, 2018 at 03:41 AM

In first school I drew on the wall and got told off. A few days later I got this stupid idea I thought was great at the time. I drew on the wall again but I drew a thing the boys were obsessed with at the time. So when the teacher found it she assumed it must have been a boy, because "girls aren't interested in those". It was funny (at the time). Nobody got punished for it, she just said "no more drawing on walls".

In my teens I used to play a lot of video games and I had a crush on a character from one of the games. I knew this was wrong because he wasn't "real" but I did anyway. I had just started using the internet then and I was looking for sites about that game to find pictures of this character. This girl had drawn some pictures of him and had a site of them. I emailed her to talk about him and she gave me a really aggressive response. She said that this character was hers and everyone else should back off. I wasn't expecting that because the other people I had emailed were all friendly. Instead of ignoring her though I started an argument, wasted loads of time writing long angry emails to her (and reading the rubbish she sent back too). I wish I hadn't bothered with that but I was really stupid as a teenager.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
shakespeare47