View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 29, 2018 at 10:38 PM

I just put my bedding in the dryer with a 70 minute timer on it. It will probably take longer, but I told myself I'll stay with her until it's time for bed. She's a bit curious right now, exploring the garage like it's the first time for a bit, then coming on back to me for snuggles. I went out for a smoke and heard her, had a bathroom break and put the clothes in the dryer, etc then when I opened the door she was across the room and came running up to me, then followed me back and sat down at my feet. She's still very quiet which is nice and is just happy to be with me. Before the meds kicked in she protested which no consoling from me could stop. Once the meds kicked in there was still annoyance but not as strong-willed, and on my smoking break I could hear a difference from the first smoke break when she made sure I can hear her with a "YOU BETTER LET ME OUT OR I'LL SHRED MY WAY OUT!" to the last, when she just missed me with a "You're coming back, right, Mommy?"

Oh, and at dinner before the meds kicked in, she truly and honest-to-God was so mad she quite literally said my name. I had no idea she can do that, she was pulling out all the meows she could do and this was a new one. If you didn't know it was a cat you would have thought someone was calling my name. It made me want to cry.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul