Turtle_Rider
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2015
2,146 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 30, 2018 at 08:36 AM

ugh. another blame.

yesterday, I asked my manager about the status of one of the projects. She told me to send it to procurement. (Note: when we send this design file to procurement, they will assume this file is final and send it to the vendor to be mass produced.) I somehow felt skeptical since the big boss has not seen it yet. So yesterday, instead of sending it to procurement, I printed it to HVS paper and show it to the big boss.

Today, I got a blame and reprimanded because I skipped the other manager's (before the big boss) permission. However, I just saved my *** from even more disaster. I would get so much trouble if I follow my manager's order to send it to procurement; meanwhile, she could easily get away because there's no written evidence from her order.

I am angry and hate this. While it was true I skipped the other manager, I don't think it's my fault because somebody told me to give it to procurement while I had no idea who should I gave it to. Ironically, I successfully minimalized the damage I'd get by trusting no one. I can't trust anyone at work anymore. I guess I've got to follow my instinct from now on.
Turtle_Rider is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeaFlower, MickeyCheeky