bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
45.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Oct 30, 2018 at 09:08 AM

Thank you MM.
I like being busy. Actually sat and watched seinfeld this evening because jeff needed the computer so I had time to watch 2 episodes from 1030-1130, and then go to bed. Used a heating pad on my back because it feels good. It is the kind you microwave and it produces a moist heat...some how!
Jeff is very busy this year with school and getting halloween decorations up has been challenging. He has some time today this afternoon and then cancelled lessons for wednesday. IT is supposed to rain wednesday night. hoping it does that after the witching hours! We will have a lot of kids again(hopefully) and I have alot of candy to pass out. Have some rice crispie treats too. Which is new. I forgot I have some individually wrapped butter finger bars in the fridge if I need them.
I won't have lunch with karen today because she is getting her new glasses today. So I will have lunch with Bill if he is there. Maybe I can call niko to see if he is up to lunch. Saw virginia and eddy at lunch chatted with them for a minute, he liked the orchestra halloween concert too.
I have another light day today.
Tomorrow I will meet with the small business developement office to discuss franchising my business. I meet with the director, my guess is that I will then meet with whom ever I am supposed to meet with, I don't know.
We shall see.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
fish oil coq10
multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine
Remeron at night,
zyprexa,
requip2-4mg

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous45023, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!