View Single Post
LucyD
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2015
1,667 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 31, 2018 at 07:05 PM

Feeling kind of tired and down today, maybe it's the gloomy weather plus I went back to my normal dosage of Risperdal. I had been having so many crazy OCD thoughts that were driving me up the wall, the kind about disasters happening with everything and also just plain worry about everything under the sun it seems. Then all the other OCD thoughts were troubling me, too. The Risperdal helped calm my mind but now I feel tired. Oh well.

I don't feel very hungry today and am glad for that actually. I'm afraid to weigh myself as I've been eating a bit more but actually a normal amount; had been practically starving myself with this Diabetic diet. So what if my weight loss will be slower--can't lose it all in one day. I just was worried also about what my doctor will think if I haven't lost a certain amount. I will see him on 11/15. I managed to do a little exercise last night. I put youtube exercise videos on. Many of them are too strenuous for me. So, I did easy ones, and at least I got a bit of exercise plus I walk the dog.

Not going out tonight because it's Halloween and I'm afraid of going out there with the dog tonight. There are so many kooky people now a days and I fear for her. I'm also afraid of coyotes coming after my dog. I love her so much and could not stand to have anything happen to her. We will go out tomorrow again. We did go out earlier today.

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,

Hugs from:
eskielover