View Single Post
tecomsin
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
736 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 04, 2018 at 11:51 AM

I had a bad dream last night and still feel discombobulated.

There was an electronic pad instead of a steering wheel and the car I was driving stopped responding to my swipes and veered off the road.I crashed a car into the side of a deep ditch.

Then later we were clamouring around in the upstairs of a house and found a green bar of soap under a bed, or between the mattress and the box springs. My (now dead) grandmother found it. Somehow this soap bar was evidence of what happened.

Then when I woke up I had been looking for the crashed car inside of a house. I also saw my (now dead) uncle in the dream. He was walking carrying a suitcase and a suit on a hangar down the side walk whilst I was walking the other way to go look for the car to get it out of the ditch.

My son, who is supposed to be in at work at 9 am every morning, has been drifting later and later and is now after 10 am. He stays awake until 4 or 5 AM on the weekends. Now he's finding trouble falling asleep when he needs to get up in the morning and then is very mean and grouchy with me if I tell him he doesn't have any more sick days at the moment so he needs to get in even if he feels like crap. Then he tells me I have no friends and need to pay a cleaning lady 'to be my friend'. So about half the mornings are pretty bad. He is supposed to move in with a friend in January so this will all be over soon. Maybe that is what I am anxious about. Last time he was away he ended up with broken teeth in Guatemala.

Sorry this is so long. I just needed to get all this off my chest. Anxiety has been pretty high. Now that is leaking into my dreams.

2.5 mg olanzapine
tecomsin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Innerzone, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote