View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default Nov 09, 2018 at 02:53 AM

I don't think I am hypo this week because I slept 8 hours one night this week and more than 7 the next day. I was feeling a bit sleepy on the job yesterday and very depressed last night. I don't know if it was wise but I took 150 mg Bupropion this morning rather than 100 mg. No sleepiness on that dose...

The job is easy and fun. They tell us we are the best class they have ever had. We get along fabulously and have the past experience necessary to do the job well without much supervison.

However, my job leaves me less time to help my son and he is really struggling. I had given him a card to add a month of minutes to his smart phone and last night he told me he lost it. This is the second time in the past 6 months. His phone went dead at midnight.

When I am not stable, I feel like my mood swings make me unpredictable, inconsistent and triggering for him. Now that my husband and daughter have figured out what is going on with me, they seem to take my mood swings in stride. My husband says that our son's situation bothers him too but I obviously struggle much more.

When I try to help my son and am not stable, I feel like I add to his misery. Many times I am perfectly stable but dealing with his erratic behavior upsets me. I am the only one helping him and it feels like the blind leading the blind. Our emotions are too enmeshed. We easily upset each other sometimes.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Innerzone, MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky