View Single Post
Girl from Europe

Member Since Sep 2018
6 hugs
given
Default Nov 10, 2018 at 10:14 AM

He said he has to finish our therapy "because he's wife is jealous" that I wrote him a text message. He made it seem like it was his wife's jealousy and my problem. He neglected completely that he was inappropriate, that he said many flirtatious things. He didn't even make me speak, wanted me to leave as soon as possibile. He said everything he told me has terapeutic sense, even the thing that he could cheat on his wife. He said he was charmed by different clients but not by me. When I said what was the sens of different other sexual jokes, he said we are finishing. I said we have still time but he said "no, we always see each other 50 minutes". I said "What are You talking about? Now the session lasts 50 minutes? It was sometimes 70, 80 minutes, always at least 60", he looked me in the eyes and lied "IT was always 50 minutes"... I am destroyed. I cant eat and sleep. I can't believe it all. Why is he lying. Or was I delusional. He said we still will meet for one month, but I cannot see any sense in this...
Girl from Europe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
captgut, DP_2017, koru_kiwi, LonesomeTonight, TeaVicar?