View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
78 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 11, 2018 at 11:35 AM

OK, I guess. I'm eating breakfast now though the ED would rather I skip it since it is already 10:30 AM. I ran this morning. Dissociated a lot in my head, not sure what's up with that. Ran farther than normal due to cloudy skies, cooler temps, and the dissociation. My app would announce a mileage, and I couldn't believe I'd gone a couple miles since the last time.

Forgot to take my morning meds until now other than Protonix. I am usually good about remembering to take them when I get up, weird I forgot.

Saw a house already decorated for Christmas. Jumping the gun a bit. I am Christian and believe in Jesus & God, but I hate the holidays and the new years resolutions to lose weight, all the weight/exercise/diet stats listed on Facebook, the fake happy Thanksgiving & Christmas holiday pics everyone puts one FB. Who is that happy all the time? I wish I had my youngest sister's willpower. She went off social media altogether years ago because she said it made her feel inadequate as a wife and mother. I totally get that. I should do that, but there are people I do like keeping up with ...ugh.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, , propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost

Hugs from:
LucyD

Thanks for this!
shovelhead