View Single Post
Girl from Europe

Member Since Sep 2018
6 hugs
given
Unhappy Nov 17, 2018 at 05:06 AM

Thank You so much for Your support... The worst thing for me is that he is now angry at me, denying anything and telling me that he has done nothing, all of these flirting and comments was on therapy purpose! Even comments about "my beautiful perfumes that I bring to his cold office" and joking about me closing his studio door's on purpose (to stay with him) and everything, it was innocente! All this denying and anger when confronted, was all described in "Dangerous signs" post above, but I didn't believe it would happen in my case... But You saw it and You can tell that he objectively crossed the lines, didn't You? I am not delusional? He humiliated me by saying that he never liked me as a woman, just as I thought he will and even if I know what he was doing, it still hurts me as a woman that he is lying and I can't ubderstand, why. I am writing with him in these days telling him that I don't know if there is any sense to see each other anymore - he respond me, that there is and he wrote "I really understand your point of view...", but always writes in this cold and "professional" manner, that is totally different from the way he was in all of these two years. Maybe he's afraid that his wife would read it again? Yesterday I got fight with my husband and after I was feeling so lonely, that for the first time I felt like cutting my arm with the knife. It helped me not to feel the pain of my heart, knowing that he won't defend me anymore.

Last edited by Girl from Europe; Nov 17, 2018 at 05:44 AM..
Girl from Europe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SalingerEsme, TeaVicar?