CrT0811

Member Since Nov 2018
49 hugs
given
Default Nov 17, 2018 at 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen007 View Post
Have you ever looked into EFT?
There are lots of books on Amazon.com on it. It stands for Emotional Freedom Technique, also known as tapping.
It is extremely quick, and can be done at the moment fears or anxiety pop up.
In a nutshell, you feel the fear or anxiety as deeply as you can, while tapping on certain meridian points. You will quickly find the points that work for you. You keep tapping while feeling as strongly as you can, and before you know it, it dissipates.
You don't even need a book, there are youtube videos on it. Just search EFT. I kid you not, it is extremely easy. I've been using it for probably 25 years, and it has saved my bacon many times.
I am actually in the process of researching these techniques. It’s very similar to acupressure and uses meridian points in much the same way. I’ve been intrigued by early experiments with it. I’ve been trying it first on physical issues as it’s much easier to see results from these quickly. I have the main book on my e reader but have yet to get to it. What I’ve worked with so far have been via videos and graphics on various blog sites. I’m pleased with the early trials. I’m also attempting to see if I can combine this with acupressure and quantum touch techniques.

I am convinced everything that takes us out of balance is able to be brought back into balance...it’s just a matter of how best to get it done. I’m also sure in the not too distant future, metaphysical physicians will be as common place as any other MD and there will be a general head shaking that we couldn’t have figured this all out sooner and spent so much time treating symptoms instead of treating the body as a single multiverse organism.

Thanks for the response. What different areas have you used the EFT and what have been your best and worst results thus far? I’m ever the curious student of all things in non invasive alternative medicine. Always eager to hear how others are finding ways to heal without synthetic chemicals and symptom only processes.
CrT0811 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote