View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 18, 2018 at 10:46 PM

I used to be on Concerta 72mg and then another psychiatrist lowered it to 54mg. I then started feeling an increased heart rate so I lowered it to 36mg and then just stopped taking it because my heart rate would be 110bpm which felt uncomfortable. My heart rate was usually 100bpm while stopping it. I then tried Vyvanse again because I thought that it would be better (Used to be on 60mg with no problem before the Concerta) at 20mg which made my heart beat 110bpm again. I then stopped the Vyvanse and gave the bottle back to the pharmacy.

My psychiatrist put me on an SSRI for anxiety and my heart rate was still 100bpm usually so I went to the medical doctor and complained about fast heart rate and he put me on atenolol which now makes my heart beat 70bpm when I lay down (50-60bpm when I'm sleeping measured on my samsung watch heart rate monitor), 80bpm when I sit up and 90bpm when I stand up.

I then started having really bad panic attacks on the SSRI so I was given Ativan and then stopped taking the SSRI. I then started using CBD at the same time that the SSRI went out of my system to replace the Ativan (Because I don't to be dependent) and now my panic attacks are gone and I don't think I need the CBD anymore..

Now I'm thinking of trying the Vyvanse 20mg again or a low dose of Dexedrine 5mg 2-3x a day (Because I can control my dosing better - To skip a dose when I don't feel like it).

What should I do? Is it possible to replace the atenolol with Intuniv and try that and Vyvanse or Dexedrine at the same time? I see my doctor tomorrow.

Thanks..
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote