View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
78 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 19, 2018 at 06:00 PM

Gloomy day here. I didn't sleep very well last night. Tried a nap, but I couldn't fall asleep.

Did run, beat the rain though I got a little damp on the home stretch. Felt better being able to exercise. Weight is down a bit today, but I think I am dehydrated. See the pdoc on Wed., need to get hydrated again. See the T tomorrow, but this week feels weird with both H and my daughter home. Today feels like Sat. or Sun. (H is a teacher, so he is off this week along with the students.)

Stupid me keeps obsessing over my body. I have a skinny distrance runner's physique now, very compact. Thighs too big, but well, I run.

Still hating the ulcer surgery scar on my abdomen (belly button & up around 4 inches) from Feb. I swear, you can still see where those stupid staples went in. Most of the scar is healing good, though there is a dark pink spot taking it's time. I see gastro-doc next month. Gastro doc and trauma surgeons seem super pleased with this surgery. I had muscle where they normally would have taken fat for the surgery (I had started running, maybe a month or so), and they had to take the fat from another place, changing other parts of the surgery a bit. I don't doubt they have collaborated and written it up for a journal, from off-hand comments I heard. It's not like they need my permission, they just call me female, age 40, etc. Stupid scar.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, , propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost

Hugs from:
LucyD