View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Nov 21, 2018 at 08:00 AM

so, I struggle when things are coming to an end (or end anyway), always have done.

back when I was a kid, I had an audio tape of the book johny and the bomb by terry pratchett

I didn't like it (well not really that much), but as it drew closer to the end of the story, I balled my eyes out and curled in to a ball (like I do when anything is endingg, if I liked it or not)

anyway my babysitter anna came in to my room and didn't know what the matter was and took my hand and is like.. what's wrong?. why are you crying?

and I told her it was because of the story.. and she's like but hun you don't even like terry pratchett, but if it makes you feel better, you could rewind the tape and start the story from the beginning

and that, is what I did. I stopped the story where it was, rewound it, and listened to it from the start

I never did find out what happened in the end of the story because as the end aproached I just got upset, but I remembered what anna had said and just kept rewinding it.. so it never ended
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3