View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 21, 2018 at 01:32 PM

You mean nothing to me,you are both obnoxious,selfish,violent abusers,you use money to get what you want and look good,you think giving me money whitewashes your reputation and buy you your innocence.I will never stop despising you,you have left me with a mountain of hurt that will always leave me with wounds and scars.I do not care one iota about either of you,you have each other now see how that works cos you are not beating me up and violating my integrity anymore.I do not care about either of you anymore,you are both evil demons.You abuse me,deny it,and turn around and play the victims yourself,I am repulsed by you,one of you even tried to kill me and still for the sake of the other I allowed you to reestablish communications,big mistake but at least God showed me how much you both hate me and hold me in contempt.I now see the depth of your malice towards me,I don't need you,I never needed you,even though you deliberately worked to make me dependent on you and lose my personal power and self identity,I could always make it without you,I know that now.You are both dead to me now.

Hugs from:
Anonymous42119, katydid777, Lilly2, MissLead