View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,824 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 23, 2018 at 09:24 PM

My therapist billed my wrong insurance a number of times almost a year ago. They are not fixing it. The clinic is supposed to be sending me monthly bills to my house. I’ve never once been sent a bill. I’ve gone in and asked for a bill. It says I owe about $350. When it really should be about $160-$200. I have tried multiple times to get them to correct this. I have tried calling billing. They won’t return my calls. I have tried going in there. The secretary says she will have the billing guy call me. He never did. That was last April. I tried talking directly to my therapist about it. She refused to do anything about it and said it was a billing issue. I finally caught up to the billing guy in person who said he will take care of it. That was a few months ago and I still have not received a bill.

What should I do next? I have tried complaining to someone, HR maybe, about a doctor I saw and she sounded really concerned but never got back to me. I mentioned the bill and I immediately got a call back from billing, but 8 months later and still no bill. I am getting ready to close my case completely with this clinic, but I am being giving the run around and it’s frustrating.